This is the place where I will share something hopefully daily. It may be something that God is teaching me, a short story or poem that I write in my "spare time" or just a random thought to get people thinking. I pray that God will take this space and use it for His glory.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Use your powers for good!

So, recently my email account was hacked into and suspicious email was sent to my contacts. Gmail shut down my email address and thus I was not able to get into my blog either. I was really frustrated for a while but in the end I don't think any real harm was done.

This incident sparked a discussion between Robbie and me. We thought about all the good that could be done if the people with the brain power required to hack into someone's email account used their powers for something useful. Here is what we came up with.

Top 10 problems solved by intelligent people instead of hacking into email accounts

10. Health care crisis
9. unbalanced national budget
8. the cause of Autism
7. Cure for Autism
6. Cure for AIDS
5. Cure for Cancer
4. Cure for world wide poverty
3. Peace in the middle east
2. prevention of hackers into email accounts
1. Stop the oil leak!

If you were smart enough to figure out how to mess up someone's computer with a virus, which of these things would you spend your energy on?

I'm just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment